Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Commercial Litigation, Commercial Litigation Defense & Child Custody
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
The Law Offices of Mark C. Watson is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Commercial Litigation, Commercial Litigation Defense and Child Custody cases. Based in Burlingame, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of San Francisco Bay Area. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. No matter what your case involves, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
The Law Offices of Mark C. Watson has a thorough understanding of California law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Commercial Litigation: Conflicts that affect businesses demand effective advocacy from a knowledgeable lawyer. In contract disputes, tort claims and other types of legal disagreements, our experienced attorneys have the background and ability to obtain a successful resolution to your commercial litigation matter.
- Commercial Litigation Defense: When one party does not fulfill their end of a business agreement, a dispute may arise. Whether you are involved in a contract dispute, a real estate transaction that went awry or business bankruptcy, our experienced commercial litigators can defend your rights.
- Child Custody: When you are going through a divorce, the well-being of your children is always a top priority. Our attorneys have significant experience in all aspects of child custody law. We are dedicated to protecting your right to raise your child in a healthy environment.
- Divorce: Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. There are many decisions you have to make, such as child custody and spousal support. During your divorce, you need an experienced attorney to advocate for the best interests of you and your family. Our lawyers are dedicated to helping you through the divorce process.
- Community Property: In community property states, the value of assets acquired during the marriage is divided equally upon a divorce. Our attorneys have significant experience in community property law.
- Prenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements: Our attorneys help couples establish the terms of a settlement agreement either before or after they are married to protect both parties in the event that they later decide to get a divorce. If you need to draft a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement, contact our experienced family law attorneys today.
- Probate and Trust Litigation: If you suspect that a will or trust does not reflect the wishes of the deceased, you have a right to challenge the proceedings in court. Our firm’s lawyers have the necessary experience to represent you in >probate and trust litigation.
- Estate Planning: We handle California estate planning matters involving tax issues, guardianships, wills, trusts and more. Our experienced attorneys are dedicated to protecting the financial security and well-being of you and your family.
- Residential Real Estate: Our experienced attorneys handle residential real estate cases involving closings, condo law, land-lord tenant disputes, eminent domain, construction, evictions, title liens, foreclosures and more. If you are buying or selling a home in California, we can help.
- Landlord-Tenant Law: Our attorneys are dedicated to helping landlords and their tenants resolve their conflicts. Our goal is to ensure that the tenants feel safe and comfortable in their homes, while the landlords can continue to run a successful business. Contact us today to speak to an experienced landlord-tenant law attorney.
When you retain the services of The Law Offices of Mark C. Watson, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable Burlingame law firm today
The Law Offices of Mark C. Watson sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in Burlingame. Call the firm at 650-227-9414 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.